4.05.2012

Guilt-Free Chocolate Fudge Balls




Eating clean has forced me to do something I hate doing.... making healthy desserts. I found this on pinterest and it happened to be from an awesome website I had seen before called Chocolate Covered Katie.  She is a dessert queen, so check it out if you have a craving. 

Chocolate Fudge Balls

3/4 cups dates or prunes
1/2 cup pecans
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons shredded coconut
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon agave nectar

Put all ingredients into a small food processor. Pulse until dough begins to come together and forms a ball. Remove from food processor and roll into 1 inch balls using hands. That is it!!! So easy and the first bite is crazy delicious. I did find however that the more I ate, the more I could taste the prunes. Which is probably good because I have heard a few rumors about prunes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...