3.02.2011

Dog days of winter?

I never really understood the saying "dog days of summer", and if you do please enlighten me. It is March today, an I swear there is no end of winter in sight! I took Oscar for three walks today, and developed hypothermia every time. Oscar, on the other hand, would rather get neutered then be in a room where the temperature was above zero. It just makes me want to sit inside and listen to Mumford and Sons all day while staring out the window and feeling sorry for myself. How on earth did I move from the coldest place in the U.S.A. to the coldest place in Canada? Do I have the worst internal GPS ever or what?
Buuuuuut..... I visit Alaska in 2 weeks, go to Georgia/Florida/ the Bahamas in 2 months,  and then it is summer! Also Oscar hasn't ingested anything to make him vomit on the couch in 2 weeks. Amazing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...