4.04.2012

Day Three: Give me some damn chocolate

I am pretty sure I am having withdrawals....when I get a sugar craving I have been eating a piece of fruit instead....today I had 2 oranges, an apple, a kiwi and a banana. I need to restock my fruit bowl if this is going to continue. 

So for day three of the challenge I had.....
Breakfast: Raspberry & Banana Smoothie made with Coconut Water and Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder
Lunch: The same as yesterday....once you open a can of beans you gotta eat 'em ;)
Dinner: For dinner I had some quinoa with salsa and cilantro and this salad



Mixed Salad Greens with Fresh Papaya and Mint Viniagrette

2 cups fresh greens
1/2 cup cubed papaya
1/4 cup mint leaves, chopped
1 tablespoon olive or coconut oil
1/2 tablespoon lime juice
1 teaspoon agave nectar
2 tablespoons sunflower seeds

Whisk together mint leaves, oil, lime juice, and agave nectar. Pour over mixed greens, papaya and sunflower seeds and toss! Super quick, easy and completely clean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...